Keeping children safe has always been a top priority and never more so than at the current time. Please see below for what to expect from Art Explorers in the coming months:
- We have adapted our plans so that our classes can be taught without any sharing of resources or materials – Each child will be provided with their own bag of resources which will be named and given to them at the start of each session.
- Children will work in sketch books for the whole topic to avoid crowding around for paper.
- All children will hand sanitise on entry and exit.
- The physical space will be arranged so that all children face the same direction.
- Where possible, children will remain seated at home time until called one by one to the door.
We are confident that these measures will allow the children to carry on enjoying art club while also staying safe.
If you have any further questions or particular concerns please email Becky at email@example.com