After School Clubs
What we do
We offer after-school clubs to primary schools for children aged from 5 – 11. We can take approximately 12 children per club. Clubs typically last for one hour. Each topic includes a range of skills and techniques as well as developing creativity and artistic expression. You can see the range of topics we cover here
How does it work?
We keep things simple! Sessions cost £6.25 per child*. Parents pay Art Explorers directly at the start of the new term (in some cases pupil premium money has been used). We just ask that you add our club to your clubs letter sent home to parents. Parent can book in and pay via our website to keep the admin at a minimum. We also need a suitably sized room for the club to take place.
Benefits for your school community
- The curriculum is enhanced by the provision of a range of art activities
- You widen the extra-curricular opportunities you are able to offer pupils with added pressure on staff
- Work completed at the club can be used in displays to enhance the learning environment
- Parents benefit from an additional hour of childcare and knowing their child is engaged in creative activities
- We do all the cleaning up!
If you are interested in having an Art Explorers after-school club at your school, please contact Becky to discuss your requirements.
*Prices as of June 2021